Reporting Alleged Copyright Infringement
The Gotham Bus Company has designated an agent to receive notifications of alleged copyright infringement in the GOTHAMBUS.COM and customer domains. If you believe your copyrighted work is being infringed on a Gotham Bus Company or customer site, please notify our copyright agent:
The Gotham Bus Company
E-Mail (preferred): email@example.com
US Mail: PMB303
5507 Nesconset Highway - Suite 10
Mt Sinai, NY 11766
In notifying us of the alleged copyright infringement, please be sure to include the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work that is the subject of the claimed infringement (if multiple works are being infringed at a single site, a representative list of such works at that site is adequate);
- A description of the infringing material and information sufficient to permit The Gotham Bus Company to locate the material;
- Contact information for you, including your address, telephone number and/or email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, signed under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed; and
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on its behalf.
Failure to include all of the above-listed information may result in a delay of the processing of your complaint. The Gotham Bus Company will take actions in accordance with our Acceptable Use Policy when dealing with users who infringe the copyright of others.
For more information on the Digital Millenium Copyright Act please click here.