Colocating in our Long Island datacenter isn’t rocket science. We make it easy.
Colocating your gear shouldn’t require an advanced degree in computer science, so we make it easy. At our Long Island datacenter, our job goes WAY beyond the basics to help you understand what colocation is and how to best use it. If we’re doing it right, you’ll never worry about what you don’t know or might have missed. This isn’t just a giant white box with keys to a cabinet. We’re talking about a state-of-the-art facility and network PLUS amazing personal support and advice from a team of experienced, knowledgeable and friendly experts. When you colocate in our Long Island datacenter, you sleep easy knowing we have our bases AND YOURS covered 24 x 7.
What Makes Us Great…
- Expert advice in planning and engineering your colocation service – often at no charge!
- Friendly, advice at every turn. Our vast experience helps you get the most from the services we provide without breaking the bank!
- A Long Island datacenter means very low transit times to New York City without the New York City cost
- ZERO downtime during both major east coast hurricane events in 2011 and 2012
- SAS-70 Type II and SSAE-16 Type II compliant datacenter
- PCI DSS compliant datacenter
- On-site Network Operations Center staffed 24 x 7 x 365
- 1+1 Datacenter power generation infrastructure
- N+2 Datacenter HVAC systems
- Pristine network designed for business use. No IRC traffic, game servers or P2P means a smooth flow of packets.
- Blended premium bandwidth mix. There are no bargain basement networks in our portfolio.
- DDoS protection built into the core of the network
- Multiple fiber rings with diverse physical entry points
- Over 250 Gbps of total network capacity
- Less than 5 millisecond transit time to major Internet peering points in New York City
- Customer servers checked every 5 minutes by our monitoring systems. Live response to any problems on a 24×7 basis.
- Customer-accessible remote power control ports
- LEED certified, sustainable facility built using the latest in green materials to maximize energy efficiency and minimize environmental impact
Our Services Are Flexible!
- Colocation available from 1U to multiple dedicated cabinets
- 110 volt or 220 volt power available
- Premium blended Internet bandwidth
- Copper and fiber cross-connects to our on-site fiber carriers
- Use our IP addresses or bring your own
- Advanced remote hands services available for tasks like OS installs, hardware upgrades, etc.
- Combine colocation with other Gotham services such as DNS hosting and e-mail hosting with spam filtering at a discount
Be in good company.
Since the year 2000, we’ve been providing Long Island datacenter and colocation services to some of the region’s most well known and heavily visited websites and service providers. Our reach doesn’t stop there. We’re proud to service colocation customers from as far away as Hawaii, England and South Africa. With a proven track record and a long list of happy customers, choosing Gotham as your colocation/datacenter provider is a safe choice that you won’t regret.
What do you have to lose?
We’re so confident in the service and support we provide, that we’ll let you colocate in our Long Island datacenter WITHOUT A CONTRACT. If we’re doing our job well, we don’t need a legally binding document to keep you here. Contracts that lock in long-term pricing are certainly available, but never required here.
Let us know what you need. We’re here to help!
If you have specific questions or just want to talk more about colocating in our world-class Long Island datacenter, drop us a note and let us know. We’re happy to take the time to understand what you need and build a colocation plan that gets you exactly what you want.
Share this page with your friends and associates: